Dear bEarn Community
With every passing day, our focus continues to be on improving and growing our ecosystem. Our main goal is and always will be to offer our passionate bEarn.Fi community the most robust and complete ecosystem that BSC & DeFi has to offer. As we continue to overcome many challenges, we must recognize those things which are holding us back from our potential. Going forward — we will be making some changes. Please continue reading!
Due to the recent accelerated growth of the project, we have come to the conclusion that the current BDO smart contract is not flexible enough to support the vision that we wish for it to encompass. Thus in order to open up more possibilities and to have a greater impact on the success of the ecosystem — we have decided to make some significant changes. We are thrilled to introduce to you our new concept for BDO V2.0!
What are the new features for BDO V2.0?
- Partially collateralized: In order to bring stability to the value of $BDO, going forward it will become partially collateralized in order to support it as a fully decentralized stablecoin and give it the tools it needs to maintain a peg value of $1. (More details to be provided in the coming weeks)
- Deflationary mechanism: There will be a small transaction fee for every $BDO transaction (except buying tx). The fee ratio will be adjustable through voting by the bDollar’s governance. A snapshot page will be shared within the next 7 days to allow the community to decide on this fee.
- Flexibility: By making the smart contract upgradable, it will become possible for us to make further cool changes in the future and allow us to remain adaptable.
How to migrate the existing BDO to BDO V2.0?
There are 6 scenarios:
- BDO in bPower: The contract will be migrated automatically
- BDO in LP farming, bVaults, single stake: Users need to approve to migrate from the current one to the new one (UI to be updated)
- BDO in bLending: Users need to withdraw and migrate manually
- BDO in LPs outside of our platform: → Unstake → Stake at bvaults.fi → wait for UI update to migrate
- BDO in BDO/BNB earn CAKE at PancakeSwap: ETA and more information to be updated
- BDO in user wallet: Users need to migrate directly at the site
Go to: https://bdollar.fi/migration → Connect wallet → Approve BDO → Migrate → DONE
When will the migration take place?
- Time: Fri 14 May 2021, 01:35 UTC+0
- Migration start at: https://bscscan.com/block/countdown/7390000
- BDO V2.0 contract address: https://bscscan.com/token/0xc1db7603827cb1a99c50ec1fff48113259fc6a12
- Start farming $BDEX and $sBDO with BLP (using BDO V2.0) at: https://bscscan.com/block/countdown/7420000
Please note that there is no deadline to swap. However, the sooner you migrate to the new version, the more benefits you will receive as there will be many pools, yields to earn #juicy APY for BDO V2.0
What’s the next exciting news?
We are making some changes in the roadmap to push the whole ecosystem forward and, we can name some upcoming news/products such as:
- bPepe (NFTs)
- New UI
- bLottery V2
- Multi-Peg: Coupons update
- Double-dipping for Boardroom stakers
- More partnerships
- Community campaigns
About bEarn Fi
bEarn Fi is a cross-chain product in Decentralized Finance (DeFi) that at its core provides yield generation, algorithmic stablecoin, gaming aggregation, cross-chain bridge, treasury, lending, DEX, yield calculator, lottery, NFTs, and governance on multi-chain: Binance Smart Chain blockchain (BSC) and Ethereum blockchain.
Follow bEarn Fi on Medium and other channels to not miss any updated news!