Duel Verse’s Tokenomics and IDO details

  • Ticker: $DUEL
  • Smart contract: To be updated
  • Blockchain: Binance Smart Chain
  • Token standard: BEP20
  • Supply: 100.000.000 $DUEL
  • The IDO is allocated 10% of the maximum token supply.
  • The funds raised in the IDO will be used to provide liquidity locked for 6 months (50%), while the rest (50%) will be used to fund Marketing and Operation.
  • For IDO participants, 25% of tokens will be distributed immediately and the remaining 75% will be distributed through linear vesting over 6 months (15% each month), starting from the 2nd month (Day 31).
  • 33% of the max supply is allocated for farming over 36 months.
  • 25% of the max supply allocated for game development.
  • This allocation will be released after the IDO (to provide LP, audit, Exchanges listing and fund other activities to jumpstart DuelVerse)
  • Strategic partners and venture capital investors are allocated 10% of the max supply
  • 7% of the max supply to be vested linearly over 36 months.
  • 7% of the max supply to be vested linearly over 36 months.
  • 5% of the max supply
  • 3% of the max supply
  • Liquidity will be provided 24 hours after the IDO ends.
  • We will do a refund if the raised amount is less than $500,000 after the IDO ends.
  1. NFT Card Sales
  • 10% of all NFT sales will be used to buy back $DUEL and burn
  • 90% of all NFT sales will be sold for BUSD, BNB. The collected fund to be distributed as follows:
  • 50% for Game Development fund.
  • 20% for buyback $DUEL to provide liquidity.
  • 10% for Operation fund.
  • 5% for the Project team.
  • 5% for the Ecosystem
  • 5% for Lottery fund (Airdrop).
  • 5% for the insurance fund (Treasury).
  • Exchange fee 10%, used to buy back $DUEL and burn.
  • Exchange fees will be reduced over time.

--

--

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store