Introducing bEarn’s PolyVault!

  • Top pools with high TVL
  • Vote by the Community
  • Partnership
  • 50% to purchase USDC or MATIC
  • 50% to purchase X token in the appropriate pair
  • 3% to buy back $PVI and distribute among $PVI pool stakers
  • 3.9% to Eco profit and will be distributed among: bPower, bStake and Boardroom stakers. Ratio to be updated at a later stage.
  • No lock up
  • Early withdrawal before 72 hours: will be charged 0.05% fee (Deposit amount)
  • Withdraw fee: 0–0.5% depending on Vault strategy
  • Users will receive 40% reward ($PVI) immediately and the rest 60% will be distributed linearly over the next two months (From August 1st to September 30th). The full reward starts from October 1st.
  • The extra rewards can be claimed anytime (no lock-up)
  • Multi-reward
  • Users can purchase $PVI with ETH, USDC, MATIC and, BNB (receive 40% immediately and 30% (each month) in the next two months. (From August 1st to September 30th)
  • IDO price: $10 per $PVI
  • 50% to provide liquidity and will be locked for 6 months
  • 25% to Operation fund
  • 25% to Reserve fund to buyback $PVI and burn
  • Team: 15%
  • Marketing: 7.5%
  • Insurance: 2.5%
  • Reserve fund: 10%
  • Incentive: 65%

--

--

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store